WILL THE KNOTS ON MY WIG BE BLEACHED?
- Yes. Our wigs are 100% customized which includes the knots already bleached, hairline pre-plucked, & baby hair already cut. Adding an elastic band with clips/combs is optional.
CAN I BLEACH OR COLOR MY WIG / BUNDLES PURCHASED FROM YOUR COMPANY?
- Absolutely! Our hair is 100% human which makes it easy to achieve blond tones and a perfect lift. We strongly recommend that you get your hair professionally colored to prevent damage to the hair. We are not responsible for any damages to the hair once it is shipped.
DO I NEED TO GET MY WIGS INSTALLED BY SOMEONE ELSE AFTER IT IS PURCHASED FROM YOUR COMPANY?
- No, you do not need to get your wig installed by someone else as long as you select the glueless option when purchasing. That option includes an elastic band and combs which ensures that your wig is truly ready to wear.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LACE FRONTAL, LACE CLOSURES, LACE FRONT, AND FULL LACE WIGS?
- Lace frontals: These wigs are made with a 13x4 lace frontal and bundles.
- Lace closures: These are constucted with 5x5 closures and are highly recommended for first-time wig wearer /beginners as they require less maintenance than a frontal.
- Lace front: These units are factory-made and they have a parting space by up to 6 inches on top of the head. With lace along the hairline similar to a frontal unit.
- Full lace wigs: A full lace wig features lace throughout the entire unit and is more versatile than a frontal, a full lace typical can be worn in a bun, a ponytail, up down styling, and offers a lot more styling options than a traditional frontal. These wigs are more expensive due to their versatility, and are also more delicate.
HOW DO I MEASURE MY HEAD FOR A CUSTOM WIG?
- Simple, you will need a measuring tape. Please follow diagram 1 for wig size and 3, for ear to ear measurement.
HOW LONG WILL MY WIG UNIT LAST?
- The life of your unit depends on how well you take care of it All units are shipped with out custom silk bag for storage when it is not in use. If the unit is properly cared for, it can last you 2-3 years.
- Keep in mind that after a couple of months, frontals and closures do go through a balding stage and will need to be replaced every 4-6 months to maintain a beautiful long lasting unit.
SHOULD I EXPECT SHEDDING?
- It is possible that you may experience a small amount of shedding, all hair sheds! It’s vital that you aren’t being rough with your unit when styling. Please make sure to read our hair care tips on your thank you card that comes with your package, keep your hair moisturizer but do not use a lot of products to avoid hair from getting oily and weighing down the hair as it would lose its body when styling.
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU ABOUT MY ORDER?
- You can email us at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for an email response. We will get answers your email quicker depending on how many emails we have to answer, you can send us a follow-up email if the allotted time has passed and you haven’t received and response.
NOTE TO BUYER!!!
For custom units: Please make sure to properly measure your head circumference and ear to ear measurements for a proper fit as those are the more important measurements, we are not responsible for improper measurements sent to us. There are absolutely no refunds for wigs that are too small or too big. We are not responsible for incorrect measurements provided by you.